ENGLISH : Coximed 100 tablets
For the prevention and treatment of Coccidiosis in pigeons. For pigeon use only.
COMPOSITION (each tablet contains):
– Diclazuril 5 mg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE (use only as directed):
– Racing Pigeons: Dose one tablet per pigeon once a month during the racing season.
– Breeding Pigeons: Dose one tablet per pigeon once a month during the breeding season.
– Young Pigeons: Dose all young pigeons with one tablet the day after weaning.
– Sick Pigeons: Dose all sick pigeons with one tablet, and treatment after 10 days.
WARNINGS: Keep out of reach of children and uninformed persons. Do not slaughter pigeons for human consumption within 10 days of last treatment. Although this remedy has been tested under a large variety of conditions, failure therefore may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the distributor.
– Store in a cool, dry place
– Keep container tightly closed
PRESENTATION: 100 tablets
39 St. Georges Street