1) Medicarb is the ultimate supplement formulated to optimize energy reserves and to enhance stamina and performance in racing pigeons, ensuring that energy is available to the flight muscles over a longer period of time.
2) Medicarb makes use of nutraceutical principals to supply energy in combination with the appropriate Vitamins, Minerals, Amino acids, Creatine, L-Carnitine, L Lysine and other nutraceuticals.
3) The Carbo-loading effect of Creatine, L-Carnitine and L-Lysine is ideal for high performing pigeons.
4) Minimizes damaged muscle, by the use of more than one anti-oxidant.
5) Is easily fed to pigeons by application on the feed, to ensure that pigeons drink enough water.
6) Optimization of liver function, to maximize energy usage
General Use: a) When pigeons return from a race, the primary need is water and energy, therefore add Medicarb to the food and allow ample intake of water by keeping it fresh and free of salts and sugars Medicarb will supply all the energy, anti-oxidants and electrolytes for fast recovery. b) Restores loss of energy in everyday feeding rations. APPLICATION: Add 15g (3 heaped measures) to 500g food afterfood was wetted with Plume Plus a) Routine Treatment. Use once a week to optimize energy usage from portions. b) During Racing Season. Add to food 2 days before and immediately after a race. Increase Medicarb ratio gradually with the distance of a race. For long distance races – 1000+ km, start with Medicarb 4 days before the race. For maximum effect combine with Medpet Protein Boost.
USES: a) Carbo-loading works best when done correctly: 1) Start with a low dosage continuously for 5 days before race season to preload muscles. 2) As soon as the racing season commences, cut back to 2 days a week directly before the race. b) Young pigeons experience a massive drop in energy intake just before and just after weaning which renders them susceptible to disease and parasites. c) Sick Pigeons:- to supply energy for their immune system. d) Breeding pairs. Breeding pairs, especially the cocks show a drop in condition with continuous feeding of youngsters. Medicarb prevents this loss of condition Muscle absorbs energy better directly after exercise therefore add Medicarb to the feed directly after training. By giving it to parents who feed their youngsters, will help the youngsters to develop to their full potential. e) Show pigeons with fuller muscles will ensure more winners. f) Other birds:-give on soft food during times when increased energy is needed. g)
INGREDIENTS Mono-Carbohydrates, medium and complex starches, sugars and Oligo-saccharides. Citric Acid Fats Saturated and unsaturated oils and Omega 3 and 6. Amino acid Creatine Co-Enzyme Q10 L-Carnitine L-Lysine Vitamin A, E, C and K Minerals: Organic Selenium, Chromium and others