Medpet Protein Boost represents a breakthrough in the use of nutraceuticals in Nutritional science. Most of the ingredients are natural in origin and represents the new trend in animal health to use Nutritional substances like vitamins, amino acids, fats, minerals etc not only to correct imbalances in nutrition, but to keep animals healthy, optimize the immune system and to maximize performance. Protein Boost is a high quality balanced Nutraceutical protein additive, which does more than just replenish a few amino acids and vitamins. The product is administered on the food which assures water intake. Improve results by using Protein Boost in combination with Medicarb energy supplement.
During Racing season: Apply Medpet Protein Boost at correct dosage early in the week over the food to build quality athletic muscles and to repair damaged muscles. Nutritional deficiencies and the lack of quality proteïns will also be replenished.
- Builds quality muscles and improves general health by supplying essential nutritional factors.
- Probiotics helps to eliminate harmful bacteria like E.coli and Salmonella.
- Optimizes growth and development in young birds.
- Prevents muscle wasting in breeding stock.
- Improves vitality and fertility in breeding stock and other birds.
- Improves the immune system.
- In sick and recovering animals it asserts an anabolic effect and muscle mass are retained.
1. High Quality Proteins and protein products in the Hydrolysed form, from plant and animal sources e.g. Whey protein, Soy protein, Chicken lysate, yeast protein.
2. Amino acids (20) mostly in the L-format for higher uptake, also contains the new essential amino acid L-glutamine.
3. Minerals: 14 Microminerals. Among them: Organic Selenium, Chromium and Manganese in unique ratios.
4. Macro Minerals :- Magnesium, Calcium and Phosphates.
5. 13 Vitamins
6. Antioxidants – at least 3 different forms to ensure less damage to muscle.
7. Probiotics – 4 avian strains.
8. Herbs – Comfrey and Arnica.
9. Nutraceuticals – MSM, Mannanoligosaccharides, Chondroitin, CoQ10 , Power enzymes, Toxin eliminators (Mycotoxins), Creatine, L-Carnitine.
10. Liver stimulants and protectors like Bedgen 40. 11. Fats and oils including Omega 3 and Omega 6