New all in one by Medpet, Factor 5!
For the treatment of Mycoplamosis (respiratory), Canker, Coccidiosis, Roundworm and Hairworm. Also includes a combination of vitamins for fast recovery.
The standout features:
- All ingredients are used at their optimum concentrations ensuring maximum efficacy. Results were seen during thorough efficacy trials.
- The synergistic effect of Ronidazole (for canker) and Amprolium (for coccidiosis) are well known
- Levamisole given for 5 days proved to be very effective against hairworm (one of the most difficult to treat) and roundworm
- The added vitamins speed up recovery from any illness and enhance efficacy of all active ingredients
Further features for racing and breeding:
- Enhances race form and induces “down drop” during the race season. It can safely be used up to the day before basketing
- Ideal for use before the start of breeding; many of the disease conditions that need treatment before mating are treated with this single product
- Pigeons that are cleared of worms, coccidiosis, canker, Mycoplasma (respiratory) and other bacterial conditions will develop a better immunity when vaccinated against Paramyxo, Pox, and Paratyphoid
- Levamisole is particularly well-known for its ability to enhance immunity, especially in this case when combined with vitamins and other active ingredients. This means Factor 5 helps vaccine to achieve its maximum potential, making it an ideal product to use before vaccinating
Dosage: Add 2 heaping tsp per 1.25 gallon (4.5 liter) of non-chlorinated water for 5 days.
Available in 50g, 100g, and 200g pots– 100g treats 12 gallons of water.
* Disclaimer: Not for animals intended for human consumption *