4 In 1 Spot On Treatment!
Spot on is the most recent and unique addition to our range.
- This product is designed to treat and prevent coccidiosis, canker, worms and external parasites (lice and mites) in racing pigeons
- The handy dropper that comes with this products makes it easy to administer
- To administer to the pigeons separate the feathers between the shoulder blades of each bird and apply 0.1ml of solution directly to the bird’s skin
- For best results breeding stock should be treated prior to pairing and again before racing, and young birds should be treated after weaning – do not treat birds less than 400g in weight
- Treatment can be repeated after 4-6 weeks or whenever infection occurs
- Available in a 5ml bottle, which is sufficient to treat 50 birds
- Contains Diclazuril 25.0mg/ml, Ronidazole 200.0mg/ml and Ivermectin 350ug/ml
Note: This veterinary product is marketed in accordance with Schedule 6 of the Veterinary Medicines Regulations– Exemptions for Small Pet Animals.
SIZE :5 ML