KM-PMV: Pigeon Paramyxovirus (PMV) vaccine- Pigeon Paramyxovirus is endemic in the feral pigeon population, and hence can be dragged in by any flying birds that might mix with ferals (think young bird races). It can also be carried and intermittently shed by apparently healthy adult pigeons, especially in stressful situations such as races, shows, moult…important to protect (=vaccinate) your birds against the disease.
THE NEW KM-PMV VACCINE IS:
- Proven effective against Pigeon Paramyxo disease
- Gene sequenced to verify identity as PMV
- Extensively tested in both Lab and Field for both effectiveness and also for safety
- Developed from the actual field virus isolated from a pigeon that was sick and died from PMV disease
- Developed by successful pigeon fanciers/veterinarians, Drs. John Kazmierczak and Paul Miller; manufactured by ARKO, a successful, USDA licensed vaccine Lab.
- Technical support available from Dr. Kazmierczak at (609)-771-0995 (West Trenton Animal Hospital)
- Same smooth, gentle adjuvant as KM-1 vaccine: eliminates: vaccine reaction, down time, losses
- USDA licensed: legal to sell, possess, ship and use
- For use in all types of pigeons:
- Racing, showing, meat, pet flying, research…
Doses: 100 per bottle
Administration: Subcutaneous Injection, 0.25ml
Please order all vaccinations under a seperate invoice, as all vaccinations will be shipped UPS 2nd Day Air (due to weather) on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday Only.
Orders placed after 12 AM WEDNESDAY will ship the following week.