A special mixture of electrolytes and specific amino-acids for the correction of electrolyte and amino-acid balance before and after exercise
– Contains 20 different elements including non essential amino-acids in a scientifically balanced formulation.
– Prevents thirstiness during the race whilst also reducing dehydration due to pre-race loading.
– Speeds up recovery after the race by effectively rehydrating and restoring the muscle mass.
– Helps to prevent the wet nest syndrome in youngsters raised in warm weather.
– Essential in the treatment of diseases such as Paramyxo and Adenovirus causing diarrhea and polyurea.
– Combines well with Mediprim in treatment of Paramyxovirus, Adenovirus / E.coli and Salmonellosis.
– May be given in the drinking water or over food.
. Sodium (Na)
. Potassium (K)
. Magnesium (Mg)
. Calcium (Ca)
. Chloride (Cl)
Dosage and Administration:
. Add 2 x 5g heaped measures (measure included) to 1 liter of drinking water.
. Add 4 x 5g heaped measures (measure included) per 1 kg of food.
— Note: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep the container tightly closed.
Available sizes: 250g