Not a diary, but a book crammed with captivating advice from one of the sportﾒs all time greats.
J. Gallez wrote of him, ﾓJohn Lambrechts was one of the greatest, top figures in the post-war history of pigeon racing. He expected his birds to perform ﾑor elseﾒ and his entire approach was geared to just one goal – top efficiencyﾔ.
– The Way to Improve a Strain
– A Healthy Loft is the Basis of Success
– Bad Lofts in Adverse Seasons
– What Qualities must a Pigeon have
– Without Health, Nothing can be Attained
– The Racing Season Approaches
– Success Depends on the Breed
– Importance of Breeding
– Champions are Born Out of Crossing
– Crack Pigeons are Not born Every Year
– Breeding Out of Yearlings
– Winter Care is Important too
– The Wing is Not the only thing that Counts
– Flight Feathers
– Feeding widowers – No Problem
– Bringing Widowers into Condition
– and much much more
Jules Gallez; 375 pages.