Permectrinﾙ II insecticide spray is a 10% permethrin emulsifiable animal and premises spray with 30 day residual effects. Kills flies, fleas, lice, mites, ticks, deer ticks, and aids in control of cockroaches, mosquitoes, spiders. Efficacious knockdown. Residual control. Contains permethrin. Use in fog or spray and in back rubs. Economical. Easy-to-use; mixes easy. Convenient-to-apply. Little insecticide odor. Use on animals or premises. Economical permethrin spray that mixes readily and lasts for up to 30 days.
– Permectrin (CAS No. 52645-53-1) 10.0%
– Other Ingredients* 90.0%
*Contains petroleum distillates
Contains 0.75 lb. permethrin per gallon
Dosage & Administration:
– Mix and apply the use-diluted material to animals and pest breeding or resting surfaces at the rates shown on the dilution chart on the label.
– These dilutions and rates provide the most efficient pest control under conditions of heavy pressure when good contact is achieved. Timing and frequency of applications should be based on pest populations reaching nuisance levels, but accompanying manure removal and sanitation practices should precede sprays.
– Premises Use as a Spray or Fog: 8 oz makes 6.25 gal, 1 qt makes 25 gal of ready-to-use spray when mixed with water or oil.
– Large Animal Use: Mix 8 oz in 5 gal or 1 qt in 20 gal of oil for backrubbers and oilers; mix 2 oz in 1 gal of oil or water for spot application; mix 8 oz in 50 gal or 1 qt in 200 gal of water as a spray for beef or dairy cattle and horses.
– Swine, Sheep, Poultry and Dog Use: Mix 8 oz in 25 gal or 1 qt in 100 gal of water as a spray, paint or dip for swine, sheep and dogs; mix 8 oz in 12.5 gal or 1 qt in 50 gal of water and spray 1/2 oz per bird or 1 gal per 100 birds for poultry.