Formulated by veterinarians for treatment of the majority of respiratory bacterial infections during racing season. Vita King Respiratory Powder is a powerful antibiotic combination of sulfamethoxypyridazine, trimethoprim, bromhexine hydrochloride, tylosin, tetracycline hydrochloride and sodium phenybutazone. These products combine provide broad spectrum activity against gram positive and gram negative bacteria responsible for respiratory bacterial infections and also reduces mucus viscosity and the inflammation of mucus membranes.
– Bromhexine hydrochloride
– Tetracycline hydrochloride
– Sodium phenybutazone
Recommended uses of Vita King Respiratory Powder:
– Treatment: Use for 5 consecutive days at first signs of respiratory problems occur.
– Racing Season: Use the 4th day after race, every week. Use the 2nd and 3rd day before shipping.
– Special Advice: Treat birds before training begins-both old birds and young birds.
– Dosage: 1 level teaspoon (7 grams) per gallon of water.
Size: 200 grams
* Disclaimer: Not for animals intended for human consumption *