Moult supporting natural product – Supplement animal feed for pigeons.
- Strengthens the plumage and stimulates the down moult.
- The cornerstone for the build-up of skeleton, cartilage tissue, and of the plumage.
- Gives the pigeon a natural defense system.
- Source of organic sulfur.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1 tablespoon per kg of feed in combination with Van-Teunisbloemolie 13500 (evening primrose oil) or Van-Biergist liquid 17000 (liquid beer yeast)
- During the moulting season: 3 days per week.
- During growth period of youngsters: 2 to 3 days per week.
Composition: Dextrose, yeast, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), chondroitin sulphate, glucosamine sulphate, grape seed scrap.Additives: Nutritional additives: Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 5000 mg/kg. Trace elements: Manganese chelate of glycine hydrate (E5) – Manganese 109 mg/kg, selenised yeast inactivated, selenium (3b8-10) 184 μg/kg.
Content: 500 g, powder.