Formulated to cleanse the system of toxin poisons and to inhibit infectious organisms. Aids in the assimilation of carbohydrates, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. A must when birds return from races and need to race repeatedly week after week.
– Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa)
– Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale)
– Echinacea (Echinacea Purporea)
– Golden Seal (Hydrastis Canadensis)
– Sarsaparilla (Smilax Ornata)
– Siberian Juniper (Juniperus Communis)
– Seaweed or Irish Moss(Chondrus Crispus)
– Bee Pollen
– Mix one level tablespoon to quart of very hot tap water, mix well, and set for 15-20 minutes, then mix to make one gallon
– Recommmended use for racing: start two weeks prior to first race, use 7 days in a row, then continue use on day of return from race
Size: 10 oz – One bottle makes 20 gallons.