Particularly valuable during the breeding and the racing season.
- Enhances fertility and an easy lay.
- Reduces the risk of unfertilized eggs.
- Stimulates drive and muscle development.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1 coffee spoon per kg of feed:
- During breeding season: 8 days before mating until laying of the second egg. Excellent in combination with Vanhee Beer Yeast 9000, Van-Vitam 1000 A or 1000 B.
- During the racing season: 1 to 2 days before basketing to stimulate drive of the widowers, in combination with Vanergy 13000+ or Van-Endurance 15500.
Composition: Wheat germ oil 99 % – maize germ oil.
Content: 250 ml, liquid.